*The Pointless Writer*

has a life you're completely uninterested in. But it's okay because I can write. No abbreviations. No shoddy grammar (though I'm not immune to mistakes). Just quality writing on sometimes completely pointless topics.

Inspiration/ Hilarity

`cirque. (by Nick)
The Joel Stein
Hyperbole and a Half (by Allie Brosh)

Pointless Yakking

No chatbox.


UnPoints of Note

1. I write when fancy takes. Sometimes, fancy takes many months of leave.
2. Never give up on this blog. I will eventually come back. When fancy has returned from its unfaithful travels.
3. All posts labelled Randomosity were written while I was on my junior college's blog team.
4. Everything is written as a challenge to myself. And it's all in good fun. Cheerio!


Love
Sunday, May 2, 2010

“Love is a terribly wonderful thing! It’s delicious to feel, yet so torturous not to have…”

-lovesick girl

“Every time he looks at me, I see love gushing through him. *sighs dreamily* Whenever I look at him, I feel so… it’s indescribable. It’s Love.”

-girlfriend

“Technically, love is more a chemical reaction than an emotion. It’s only function is to facilitate reproduction to ensure the survival of the human kind. You might even say it equals to arousal.”

-scientist

“Love is a disastrous misconception. Everyone thinks it’s so great. It’s a lie. It doesn’t exist. It’s really just plain sexual attraction, oftentimes illogical.”

-cynic

“Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs,
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes,
Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears.
What is it else? A madness most discreet,
A choking gall and a preserving sweet.”

-William Shakespeare

Labels:


Chanson des Étoiles at 11:08 PM